The Physiotherapy, Pilates & Health Centre is easily accessible from local suburbs of South Melbourne, St Kilda, Albert Park, Middle Park, Docklands, CBD and Port Melbourne. Our location at 327 Clarendon St is between Park St and Bank St. Refer to the map by clicking on the link below. Public transport is readily available from all surrounding suburbs. We have a tram stop at our front door for the #112 Tram (Park St Stop). Community buses and metropolitan buses also travel down Clarendon St.
One hour FREE parking can be found on Clarendon Street directly at the front of the clinic. Other free parking can be found in Perrins St and Fishley St near the South Melbourne Town Hall, a short stroll down the road. A carpark is also found at the rear of our building, enter off Park Street. Parking here is at the cost of $1.40/hour.
New Patient Information.
- If you are a new patient we ask that you arrive five minutes early to complete paperwork.
- Please bring referrals to your first session if applicable.
- New patients welcome, no referral necessary.
- Hicaps available on site.
Welcome to the clinic!
Our friendly receptionists from physiotherapy centre in South Melbourne are delighted to assist you in any way. Call 9077 2885 for more information regarding the services of our clinic.
- Click on the links below for more information: